Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Sushi Date

So I have this amazing BFF. Her name is Heather, love it! Heathyr & Heather! You should see the ladies at Starbucks when they ask our names! Aaaaaand both of our husbands are named Mike, crazy huh?! But wait, it gets better. We met because we only live two houses away from each other. Mike & I recently purchased a beautiful home, and about a month of living in our quaint little culdesac this beautiful little girl comes running over to our driveway and introduces herself to Micah & Kaelyn. Taya+Micah+Kaelyn= the best of the best of friends! Taya is 5, Micah is 5 and Kiki is 4. You seriously can't tear them apart, and on a daily basis.


So I meet her mother, enter stage left Heather. :) We immediately click. Right there, on the spot. Slowly we come to find our hub's matching names AND our kids too! Taya and Kaelyn share the same middle name {Michelle} and her stepsons name is Christian, which happens to be Micah's middle name! I know!!!!


She is the funniest, wittiest all around great person and I am so blessed to have her in my life and call her friend. I mean at least once a week we hit up Target and coffee, and then there is sushi. I HAVE A SUSHI FRIEND!!!! Mike hates seafood so I hardly get to indulge in a spicy tuna roll. But since meeting my BFF we try to every other week. You will usually find me at her home Thursday's for Ugly and Grey's or vice verse. One other little tidbit that brings us even closer together is we are both Seattlites! And she has introduced me to her friend Jillian who is also a Seattlite. I swear it gets better everyday!


So thank you Mike for talking me into buying this abode I now call home and thank you Heather for showing me true friendship. "Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."

Mike & Heathyr

Heather & Mike

2 comments:

  1. good , true friends are hard to come by. What an awesome relationship you both have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, very nice we are indeed.... so can't sleep again....... so thought I would read your blog dedicated to me... it's so nice.. me likey... Will miss you this weekend

    ReplyDelete