Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's all a learning game

So I created an account ages ago and let it become dusty. Dusty? I totally forgot about it. Soooooo here we go again, take two.
Children growing, sprouting fat rolls (Harrison), 4 going on 14 year old 'tudes' (Kaelyn) & losing baby teeth (Micah) has somehow taken my life. Love it, love it, love it! Well not really lovin the tude.
Husbands leaving, not {that} kind of leaving, the deploying kind of leaving. After 6 years of marriage Mike ships off to Iraq for 1 year. GAH!!!!!!! I am going to need some serious hand holding and a veeeeeery strong drink or two to get thru this!
And this my friends and family is why I've started blogging. You may see something new and interesting everyday or it could be a few weeks to see a little tidbit into my crazy happenings. Wish us luck and lots of safe prayers!

3 comments:

  1. wow, 1 year alone!! I cant wait to follow your adventures during the next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog too, about my crazy life! LOL! I will keep you and the family in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day Baby!!!!!!!! Iraq is not difficult, people here are not scary, I do not work in a trench or a bunker, I have never fired my weapon at anybody yet and hope I never have to, the food here is fine, the living conditions are moderately comfortable, the weather and insects need improvement, my old platoon still loves me and I am strong mentally and physically but nothing is as tough as being away from you. I wear a uniform and carry a weapon and ammo everyday, many people think of me and say words like hero! They are proud of me for this and we here seem to think we missed the war and some feel this time is just another duty station, but know this...you give me strength beyond anything I have ever felt or had, you are stronger than I and you are my hero! I love you..your ever loving hu8sband...Mike

    ReplyDelete