Friday, April 3, 2009

Wind, Wind go away.....

When I woke up today it was so nice outside, a cool gentle breeze. So I opened the windows downstairs. Then Meriam our housekeeper came and tidied and polished the house up so nice and clean. I go about my day, bathing and dressing the kids, preparing meals. Not noticing what was brewing outside. A horrible, nasty, dry and dusty wind storm! So now my once tidied and polished home is still quite tidy but polished no more. There in it's once polished place lies a nice {and gross} layer of dust & dirt. Lovely.


P.S. I closed the windows, but too late. My allergies are now flaring up. GAH!



*Notice the curtains askew, and my pretty table has no pretty shine.

Not much going on this weekend either. Mike has drill and with his deployment coming up and him being the company commander, his weekends are pretty hectic. We will just hang out at home. Possibly play outside with the neighborhood kids, weather permitting. Hope you all have a fun and festive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment