Thursday, April 23, 2009

6 months & no teeth!

Today is Harrison's half birthday, i.e. he's 6 months old. Already?! Seriously, where has time gone?! And can I have any back? GAH!

Knowing that he is my last (sorry Mike) is probably why I am having such a hard time with him being this big already. And fat too! Let me tell you how surprised I was today at his ped's when she told me how much he weighs....... 18lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How, I have no clue as he spits up about 75% of each bottle. Must be all the baby food he eats. We had to start feeding him cereal at 2 months because of how bad his reflux was/is and with the food being thicker and heavier it would settle lower in his stomach. And boy does this boy love to eat. All I have to say is watch your hands around him if there is any morsel of food in them. Quick as lightening he will grab your hand and try to cram the whole thing in his mouth! Talk about fuuuunny! So 18lbs puts him at the 60% on weight and his height is 27" which is at the 75%. Healthy and happy all around.



*18 hours young


Gone are his old man wrinkly hands, they are now adorably fat and plump.



Today at 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment